Accidentally deleted your files and folders? Emptied your Recycle Bin and want it back?There are certain factors that influence the percentage of success in file recovery, like time, drive usage and cluster movement .Glary Undelete a free tool which recovers your lost files, no matter how they were deleted.
It will bring back files emptied from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down. It will even recover files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!.It scans the selected drive, among which you can include removable devices.After scanning it displays a list with all deleted files along with their recovery status. By applying filters you can refine this search or look for specific files, which comes in really handy as the list is sometimes too long.
- Supports FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Supports recovery of compressed, fragmented and encrypted files on NTFS
- Supports Basic and Dynamic Volumes
- Undelete files on removable devices (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, etc.)
- Filter by file name, file date, size, recovery state
- Supports Windows XP/ VISTA / 2003 Server Operating Systems
Glary Undelete |1.58MB|Freeware|SysReq:Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista