Are you looking for a good & free alternate software for Adobe Photoshop? If so you have to try The Gimp.With this tool you can touch and create images , resize , crop , modify colors , use layers, remove or alter elements in them, convert between different formats, create animated images and even edit video.
- Multiple possibilities of undo and redo .
- Opening a number " unlimited " simultaneous imaging .
- Many selection tools like rectangular , spherical , manual tie , magic wand or color.
- Paint tools such as pencil , brush , brush, airbrush , fill, textures, clone stamp , etc.
- Tools to change of scale, tilt, strain , cloned in perspective.
- Tools for text manipulation .
- Filters for handling colors and appearance of images , such as focus and blur , deletion or addition of stains , shadows, color mapping , etc.
- Menu with effects and image processing
- Enables process automation through macros.
- Over 100 plug-ins, created by users that complement the functions of GIMP.
- Supports BMP , GIF , JPG , PCX , MNG , PNG , PCX , PDF , PS , PSD , SVG , TIFF , TGA, XPMy XCF .
- Supports GNU/Linux (i386, PPC),Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista),Mac OS X,Sun OpenSolaris
It is ideal for amateur photographers, web designers, and many other people who want to create and edit digital images.