Optical Media Discs gets easily subjected to Scratches and Damages. You may have many valuable data in it. Most of the users end up in throwing away their unreadable or corrupt DVD’s or CD’s.So, it is better to create a backup of CD and store it as Image on Computer so that you can run it in Virtual optical Drive. Virtual CD is an ideal solution for all one’s CD and DVD requirements through the use of Virtual drives. Besides emulating virtual CD/DVD-ROM drives, it also emulates CD/DVD burners.With this you can create compressed 1:1 copies (virtual CDs/DVDs/BDs) to your hard drive. You can then store your originals safely in a cabinet. Your virtual CDs are then available with a simple click or even automatically with the auto start of the corresponding program .
- No need to change discs manually
- Up to 23 media simultaneously accessible - unlimited number on the hard drive
- Faster launch and load times - up to 200 x CD speed
- Original media protected from loss and damage
- Conserves laptop battery power
- Ideal complement to net books and other subnotebooks without optical drives
- Simultaneous access, even in private networks
Here is an offer from CHIP Magazine which provides you $29 worth Virtual CD 9 software for free.Visit here and provide your name and email id (All other fields are optional).
Check your mail for free license key from eSales@virtualcd.de .
Download : Virtual CD 126.96.36.199 |59MB |OS:Windows 2000/XP/Vista