About Me

sparksspace | Saturday, December 01, 2007 | 4 comments

Welcome to SparksSpace . This blog launched on Dec 2007 with a focus on Technology.You can find here about latest Computer Software, Tutorials, Tricks,Tips & Software promotions.
I am Satheesh , living in Trivandrum , India and working in a Nationalised Bank. I have been fascinated with Information Technology.While not busy with work, I takes that time out to write interesting and useful stuff on SparksSpace.Also active in Yahoo and Google groups for the past few years .I love to watch cricket , football and sci-fi movies.
I’m not a problogger,I just love posting for my blog so that some people can benefit from my blog and my goal is to be able to learn something new everytime I write a new post – and your comments that will make this possible.

Category:

Welcome to SparksSpace . This blog launched on Dec 2007 with a focus on Technology.You can find latest Computer Software, Tutorials, Tricks,Tips & Software promotions here!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sathish
    Now I know your name, you helped me to solve many problems, you are doing a wonderful act, that can not be express by words, many people can benefitted your by your this act. May be I can meet you on next visit to India
    Keep in touch
    Mathew Isaac
    Doha, Qatar
    mathew_isaac@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friend
    Iam Raju from Cochin
    You are doing a wonderful job, that can not be express by words, you helped me to solve many problems, many people can benefitted your by your this act.
    Keep in touch
    Raju
    rajumon77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work spaark, thank you for ur posting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. from the past two years i am reading your blog , really it helped me alot.alot. no words to express my thanks to each helps. wish you good luck and all the best wishes.


    Siru @ sharjah

    ReplyDelete