'Windows Service' is to perform specific service which is started automatically when Windows boots and runs as long as System is up and running.Often malware applications use services to monitor and control the target system.Default Windows Service manager will not be able to detect Malwares running in Windows.AdvancedWinServiceManager a freeware ,which eliminate such malicious services by separating out third party services from Windows services.
- Detection of hidden Rootkit services
- Enhanced user interface with dynamic resize functionality.
- Arrange the services based on various parameters
- Easier detection of malicious service
- Export the services list to standard html format
- Export to File' option provides easy way to save the displayed service list to html based log file for offline analysis.
- Show services based on status and vendor.
- Option to start, stop, enable or disable services with just a click.
- Displays detailed information for each service
You can view only third party services or all running services. Malicious Rootkit services will be shown in red color to differentiate it from normal services. Third party services are displayed along with detailed information by default which makes it easy to differentiate between legitimate and malicious services. Its dynamic resizing capability makes it to adjust the screen according to the user needs. It comes with sorting functionality to arrange the services based on service name, description, status, user account, company name, binary path, file size etc. This helps in quick searching of the service.
SysReq:Windows 2K, XP, 2003, Vista | Download | Freeware | 220KB