Sometimes you want to print a web page, which contains a lots of ads, blank and other junk .It is always annoying to print such web pages. Repeat 'Copy' and 'Paste' to WORD for printing once and again is also cumbersome.
Printee for IE is an Internet Explorer add-on that enables you to print web pages the way you want. You can remove all images and backgrounds, selectively delete page elements such as advertising, navigation menus and other items that you don't want to print, and also change the font, width and page layout style. The result is a cleanly formatted page that only contains the content that you want to print.
- Condense any web page down to just the content you want, no anything useless
- Reducing your paper and ink usage
- What You See Is What You Get
- Support Ecofont, Save 20% Ink
- Send by Mail, Share with friends
- Improve Readability of the Web Page only one key (Ctrl-G)
Restart Internet Explorer after installation, a button with green printer appears on the IE toolbar, as follows:
Printee for IE |440KB|Freeware