If you are a Windows user, you may have experienced with BSOD- the famous Windows Stop Error or 'Blue Screen of Death.’Blue Screen of death can happen for many reasons but here are some common ones
- Software errors during Windows operation
- Hardware errors during Windows operation
- Installation errors
- Startup errors
- Intermittent errors
A small memory dump file records the smallest set of useful information that may help identify why your computer has stopped unexpectedly.These minidump (*.dmp) files are usually found in C:\Windows\Minidump .Sometimes the problem solved with simple reboot.But many occasions it is not so.
BlueScreenView is a portable application that will scan all your minidump files and then display the information about all crashes in one table.BSV doesn't require installation .With this you'll be able to see the exact programs and dlls involved in the crash
- Automatically scans your current minidump folder and displays the list of all crash dumps, including crash dump date/time and crash details.
- Allows you to view a blue screen which is very similar to the one the Windows displayed during the crash.
- BlueScreenView enumerates the memory addresses inside the stack of the crash, and find all drivers/modules that might be involved in the crash.
- BlueScreenView also allows you to work with another instance of Windows, simply by choosing the right minidump folder (In Advanced Options).
- BlueScreenView automatically locate the drivers appeared in the crash dump, and extract their version resource information, including product name, file version, company, and file description.
BlueScreenView |Os : XP/2003/Vista/7| 51.2KB |Freeware