Your PC may takes a lot of time to start up.You can check the errors there in the Event Viewer.Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Event Viewer.But it is not easy to read and understand the problem.It is impossible to find a system administrator for whom the problem of event log analysis has never been acute. To keep your network safe and sound you have to constantly trace valid and invalid logon attempts, events related to resource use, such as creating, opening, or deleting of files, etc. This process of monitoring event logs has always devoured a lot of time.
Event Log Explorer is a freeware program that allows you to monitor not only all the software and system events of your PC, but also those of other computers on your network. Event Log Explorer allows you to see details regarding single log entries and to sort, search, save, or print log lists. The free program is particularly useful for system administrators, but also for all PC users that want to know what happens in their computer
- Multiple-document or tabbed-document user interface depending on user preferences
- Favorite computers and their logs are grouped into a tree
- Viewing event logs and event logs files
- Archiving event logs
- Event descriptions and binary data are in the log window
- Event list can be sorted by any column and in any direction
- Advanced filtering by any criteria including event description text
- Quick Filter feature allows you to filter event log in a couple of mouse clicks
Log loading options to pre-filter event logs
- Fast search by any criteria
- Fast navigation with bookmarks
- Compatibility with well-known event knowledgebase
- Color coding by Event ID
- Sending event logs to printer
- Export log to different formats
- Read damaged EVT files and generate EVT files from events
Event Log Explorer provides powerful event search and filtering engine. You can easily filter events in the list by any criteria. Every filter can be saved into file - this saves your time when you want to re-apply the filter in future.You can also print event logs or even separate events. You can also export your event logs to other formats.
You can get a FREE license of Event Log Explorer for personal non-commercial use. Free license allows you to use Event Log Explorer on your home computer or in a home network. Free version has only limitation - you cannot add more then 3 computers to the tree.