Process Monitor is an advanced system monitoring tool that enables you to monitor file system, Registry and process/thread activity in real-time.The pop-up is also available as the toolbar Event menu and Other pull-down menus manipulate the great amount of information . A button bar offers single-click icons for the most used commands. Three commonly used filters appear on the bar to show Registry Activity, File System Activity, or Process and Thread Activity.The captured activity can be viewed in real-time and also saved and exported to file.
- More data captured for operation input and output parameters
- Non-destructive filters allow you to set filters without losing data
- Reliable capture of process details, including image path, command line, user and session ID
- Configurable and moveable columns for any event property
- Filters can be set for any data field, including fields not configured as columns
- Advanced logging architecture scales to tens of millions of captured events and gigabytes of log data
- Process tree tool shows relationship of all processes referenced in a trace
- Native log format preserves all data for loading in a different Process Monitor instance
- Process tooltip for easy viewing of process image information
- Detail tooltip allows convenient access to formatted data that doesn't fit in the column
- Boot time logging of all operations
Process Monitor a core utility in your system troubleshooting and malware hunting toolkit.You can save event logs in a native Process Monitor format or to a comma-separated value (CSV) format file that can include all the event captures, only those events that meet the current filter, or selected events. Events saved in the native Process Monitor format can be read back into the utility at a later time.
Process Monitor| Req:NET Framework 2.0 |OS :XP, Vista or Windows Seven (32 bits only).