Malware is an abbreviated term for "malicious software" program. It includes spyware or adware programs, which are used to monitor your surfing habits. It also includes such as keyloggers, Trojan horses, worms, and viruses. Malware works to remain unnoticed, either by actively hiding or by simply not making its presence on a system known to the user.
Norman Malware Cleaner is a tool to detect and remove such malware.By downloading and running the program will clean an infected system completely:
- Kill running processes that are infected
- Remove infections from disk (including ActiveX components and browser helper objects)
- Reveal and remove rootkits
- Restore correct registry values
- Remove references created by malware in hosts file
- Remove windows firewall rules for malicious programs
Norman Malware Cleaner 53.5MB OS:Win 2000/Win 2003/Win ME/Win NT/Win XP/Vista/Win 7 Freeware
Please note Norman Malware Cleaner should not be used as a substitute for running normal antivirus protection, but rather as a reactive tool to handle systems that are already infected.In some cases Norman Malware Cleaner may require that you restart the computer to completely remove an infection.