Microsoft Windows Update service is integrated with every Windows Operating System.It lets you to download updates, patches and automatically updates your Windows.However, it requires Internet access, you can not use it to upgrade computers without Internet access.
If for some reason your Windows Update stops working or you are working on computer not connected to internet, then you may miss some important critical updates & patches. To help to update Windows offline here is WSUS Offline Update utility.This free utility allows you to download updates and fixes for Windows 7 and earlier versions of Windows so you can upgrade computers without Internet access securely and quickly.To update computers without Internet access, the utility offers the option of creating a CD / DVD updates (ISO) or a copy of the updates automatically to a USB device. It also includes a tool for automatic installation of downloaded updates and options to filter the updates downloaded and automatically clean up the download directory after installing the updates.
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-64bit)
- Supports Office XP, Office 2003 & 2007
- Create ISO option
- Clean download directories
- Copy Updates to USB
How to use it
- Unzip the downloaded file and run "UpdateGenerator.exe".
- Select the updates you want to download.
- Select the option to create ISO image (optional)
- Click "Start" to start the download process
- At the end of the download the ISO image created in the subdirectory "ISO"
Automatic Installation of facilities
- Burn the ISO file created on CD or DVD (You can use the ImgBurn)
- Insert the CD / DVD drive on the computer you want to update
- Run the "UpdateInstaller.exe"
- Check the installation options and click "Start"
WSUS Offline Update | Os:Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / 2008 / Vista64 / 7 | 1.4MB