Are you surrounded by nosy people who constantly peer into your computer? You can now double your chances of being discrete by downloading an add-on. It's called TabRenamizer and works on all versions of Firefox . All you have to do is follow some simple renaming techniques to rename your tabs to whatever name you feel safe. You can also use this to rename your tabs for easier referencing, especially when you have to later bookmark these tabs.
Visit the following site:TabRenamizer 0.9.6
- Click 'Add to Firefox' and then 'Install Now' on the dialog box that appears. You will have to restart Firefox for changes to take effect.
- On restarting the browser,open multiple tabs to check the functionality of the add-on.
- Right-click the name of the tab and click 'Rename this tab' or simply press [F2].
- You will see a dialog box that displays the 'Current tab' along with a text box below it. Enter the new name of the tab in this field and click 'OK'.
- Random rename tabs: change the titles of your tabs to random ones with a simple click. Nobody will suspect what pages are you reading.
- Select a new title for a tab, writing it or replacing a substring of the original title into another text.
- URL and domain automatic rename: rename all tabs with a certain URL or domain with the title you want, automatically.
- Bookmark integration: give the pages the same title you have in your bookmarks
Download Add TabRenamizer to Firefox