IE Tweaker is a freeware tool,which will help you to tweak Internet Explorer.This utility that can help you fix several Internet Explorer issues and you can optimize your browsing experience.It has a great number of fixes/tweaks ( more than 90) that will help you to enable/disable any options with ease and without getting in to registry. IE Tweaker will be a great utility for those, who don’t want to play with the Windows registry.
- Browsing Options:
· Allows you to disable/ enable Smooth Scrolling, Clear type font, Animation, Sounds, Picture Display, Automatic Image resizing
- Clear Junk Files:
· This option will help you to quickly remove all the temporary IE files, cookies, history, passwords, and AutoComplete data.
- Tweak IE:
· The Basic Tweaks tab offers you the basic tweaks such as Turn off/on Menu bar, Favorite bar, Tabbed browsing, Full screen mode, Caret Browsing support etc., · The Browser Menus window allows you to disable/enable the Browser Menus · The Toolbars tab helps you hide/unhide the various options on the bars and also the bars itself such as Status bar, command bar etc · The Control Panel window helps you hide/unhide the various tabs in Tools –> Internet Options. · The Advanced tab helps you to Turn off/on various options such as Compatibility view etc., and also allows you to change the IE Title, and Default download directory options.
· The Restrictions tab provides you various restriction options such as Changing default search provider, Add-ons management, Auto complete features etc., · The Settings tab restricts the users to change various settings. · The Security window allows you to enable/disable options such as InPrivate Browsing, Filtering etc.,
· The Repair menu option provides you various options to repair/fix various issues that you have with Internet Explorer.