For better performance keep your registry as compact as possible. In Windows registry vital information like user preferences, installed software, hardware settings, etc are stored.So it has a key role in the proper functioning of Windows.Each and every operation that occurs on your system adds or removes information from the registry. Most of the time, when these entries are no longer required, they are removed from the registry. Over time this data tends to be fragmented in the record, leaving the operating system slower and less stable.Registry files also get fragmented due to the accumulation of several empty registry keys within it.In due course, the number of these empty registry keys increases in the registry and causes registry fragmentation.
Quicksys RegDefrag is a freeware utility to defrag registry. Improve whole performance and boost access to registry. It optimizes registry by removing gaps, fragments and wasted space in Windows registry files.
- Compression of the Windows registry
- Defragmenting the Windows registry
- Reconstruction of the Windows registry
- Correction of defects in the Windows registry
- Accelerates the startup and shutdown of Windows
- Makes the operating system more stable
- Improves the response time of programs
- Reduce the amount of memory used by record
Download : Quicksys RegDefrag | OS:Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7|1.59MB