Sometimes you have problem with high CPU utilization by System process .For example malicious trojan horse like Graybird.1.,once it has gained entry, that will start it's mischief by creating a start-up registry entry. Hereafter, the symptoms include the infected system producing unusual amounts of outbound traffic.febb.dll ,9dd1.dll and wqrgizey.dll are some of the dll files related to this.SpyDLLRemover is the standalone tool to effectively detect and delete such spywares from the system. It comes with advanced spyware scanner which quickly discovers hidden Rootkit processes as well suspcious/injected DLLs within all running processes.
The DLL search feature helps in finding DLL within all running processes using partial or full name. Then user can choose to remove the DLL from single process or from all loaded processes with just one click.One of the unique feature of SpyDLLRemover is its capability to free the DLL from remote process using advanced DLL injection method which can defeat any existing Rootkit tricks. It also uses sophisticated low level anti-rootkit techniques to uncover hidden userland Rootkit processes as well as to terminate them.
- Advanced Spyware Scanner which efficiently discovers hidden Rootkit processes as well as suspicious/injected DLLs within all running processes in the system.
- Detection and removal of hidden userland Rootkit processes using sophisticated techniques such as Direct NT System Call Implementation, Process ID Bruteforce Method (PIDB) as first used by BlackLight and CSRSS Process Handle Enumeration Method
- State of art technique for completely freeing the injected DLL from remote process based on advanced DLL injection method using low level implementation which defeats any blocking attempts by Rootkits.
- Sophisticated DLL auto analysis which helps in separating out the legitimate modules/DLLs from the malicious ones. Such DLLs are displayed using different colors representing various threat levels for quicker and easier identification.
- Integrated online verification mechanism through ProcessLibrary.com to validate any suspicious DLLs. This makes it easy to differentiate between the spyware & legitimate DLLs.
- ‘DLL Tracer’ feature to search for DLL within all running processes using partial or full name. Then user can choose to remove the DLL from single process or from all loaded processes with just one click.
- Sort the process/DLL in the list based on various parameters for easier and quicker analysis.
- Detailed report generation of Spyware scanning result as well as process/DLL list in standard HTML format for offline investigation.
- View the process/DLL properties for more information by just double clicking on the process/DLL entry in the list.
- Feature to show all running processes in the system which has loaded the selected DLL. Also user can click on “Remove DLL from ALL’ button to quickly remove any such malicious DLL from all loaded processes.
- Termination of suspicious or hidden process based on low level implementation which makes it very effective against any Rootkit techniques.
- Displays detailed information about all running processes on the system
- Shows detailed information about each loaded DLLs within process to make it easier for manual analysis.
- It is standalone tool which does not require any installation and can be executed directly.
- Enriched user interface along with more user friendly options makes it the cool tool.
Download Spy DLL Remover |1.03MB|OS: Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Longhorn and Windows 7.