It is easy to activate it by tapping your phone's Home button, selecting the Google Now Launcher from the list that appears, and selecting "Always" to make it the default launcher. And of course, you can easily add your favorite apps, widgets and wallpaper. Also you can switch back to the old launcher using the Home panel in the Settings, or you can uninstall the launcher completely , if you decide you don't like it later.When you open it for first time Google Now Launcher will offer to import your icons and widgets from your existing home screen, and it will prompt you to opt into Google Now if you haven't already.
To see the Google Now Launcher in action or to give it a try, check it out on Google Play
- 1.Google Now on your home screen – it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
- 2.Just say "OK, Google" – when you're on your home screen, just say OK, Google to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions or play a song.
- 3.Faster search – tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
- 4.Easy access to your favourite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube and Maps.
- 5.Larger viewing area – the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
- 6.Intuitive wallpaper picker – select any image that is stored on your device, or in the Cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.