Many of your Windows PC's often infected by spyware and malware. Computers that are infected by the malware will affect the internet connection.When you install the Windows Update or Service Pack will also affect the Internet settings and slow your connection .
Anti spyware programs can clean up your Windows from these spywares, but unfortunately lack the ability to repair your affected internet connection. Even worse, the removal process can cause your internet connection to stop working or become very slow . No doubt that this kind of problem is difficult to handle for an average computer user
It would be very difficult to fix the problem manually internet connection in Windows XP and Vista if caused by the problems above.
Internet Connection Repair (IRC) is a freeware program that can help you to repair Internet connection problems in Windows XP and Vista. This can automatically diagnose and fix your problem.
- Diagnose and automatically repair the most common Internet connection issues
- Solve complex connection issues by providing easy step by step instructions for problems that can not be solved automatically
- Fix problems often associated with removal of spyware / adware or uninstall of the network and firewall software
- Repair registry and Winsock settings for XP and Vista
- Pinpoint issues and direct you to the right support contact for further assistance
Internet Connection Repair – IRC | 2.00MB | OS:XP/Vista | Freeware