While using net you may experienced some applications are Bandwidth hungry and often choke the internet connection. Ultimately the other apps strive to steal bandwidth.
NetBalancer a small tool , which enables you to set bandwidth restriction for your Internet application.You can choose to assign priorities to each one of them ie to set limits and priorities for upload and/or download speeds on a per-application basis and also block all Internet traffic for selected processes.It provides detailed information about all programs that are using the Internet, how much data they have transferred and what IP addresses they are connected to. The free version has some limitations, it only allows you to set restrictions or priorities for up to 5 processes at a time, however this should be sufficient for most users.
So next time you run BitTorrent application like uTorrent, you don’t have to worry about how much it wants to eat, you can always restrict it .
- Set download and upload network priority for any process. Currently supported priorities are:
- Set download and upload speed limits for a process
- Show all system processes with their in and out network traffic speed
- Show current connection for any process
- Show downloaded and uploaded traffic for any process since NetBlancer’s start
- View overall system traffic as a graph
- Show last 15 seconds traffic in system tray
- Fine tune priorities (see Level Severity setting).
The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won't be limited if other high priority applications don't use network.
Download : NetBalancer Free Version |OS: WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows| 1.04MB.