You may familiar with ‘Google Translate, Google Translator Toolkit, and Google Docs ‘ ,but none of them works well with Microsoft Office.Google Translate can mess-up the documents formatting since it doesn’t support images and it cannot be saved properly since the output is a HTML file. Are you looking a quick and easy way to translate your Office documents into another language? Then try DocTranslator.Just visit the Doc Translator webpage and click on Translator.
Doc Translator is a online service that allows to you upload Microsoft Office files like documents, PowerPoint, spreadsheets and lets you to instantly translate and preserve the layout of Office documents.It supports .doc, .docx, .xml, .xls, .xlsx, .pptx, and plain text document. Also note there are no file size limitations.It supports over 50 languages and requires no email, no registration to use.Its great advantage is that you need not be copying and pasting text in the Google translator.Doc Translator is a Java-powered web app so you need to let the Java applet to run.
- Preserves the formatting of your original document
- Supports translation from and into over 50 languages
- Reliable - Translations made by Google Translate
- No limit on size of documents you want to translate
- Supports documents DOC, DOCX, XML, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX and TXT.
- Your documents will remain private and confidential.
- Free and no registration or email required
- Fast and requires no installation
Category: Web Sites