The Network Information Center is a free utility through which you can get information about the network that is connected to your computer and connect to the internet.
- External IP Address: The IP address of your Internet
- Internal IP Address: Internal IP address ( the network)
- Default Gateway: The IP address of Router you are connected
- Physical Address(MAC): The unique physical address (MAC) network card
- Network Interface Card: Information about the network card
You can use PING to check whether remote computer is connected to the internet .If you connect through Wi-Fi and you are connected to a network, but you can not get internet access you can configure the Network Information Center in order to automatically each Refresh this time and notify you automatically when you connect to the internet. This way you save time since then trying to connect manually and the Network Information Center can do this job automatically .