You may face problems due to the large file size , when you need to share your pictures on Facebook, Flickr and other online platforms or need to sent via e-mail. For such purposes, you can use FILEminimizer Pictures, which compress pictures to get the most minimum size without having to lose much quality. The compression can even up to 98%. Four different compression levels are available for different purposes .The supported image formats are JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG and EMF. Batch compression, search wizard, handling of EXIF information, etc are some other features included.The optimized images, photos and pictures are then much smaller, ideal for sharing on social network sites.Recipients do not require the software to edit or view the optimized images and photos.
- Zoom images up to 98%: Thus, a 5 MB image may be reduced to 100 KB
- Easy to use Drag and Drop: The pictures to be compressed must be placed only in the program window
- Support for JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG and EMF images as original format
- These are NOT zip or similar compression, a compressed file with FILEminimizer Pictures must not be so extracted
- Pack and Go: optimize and send photos directly by e-mail
- Choose the best compression of three optimization levels
- Batch Compress: entire photo collection at once
- Extended setting compression quality, EXIF information, etc.
- Original images are preserved: original files are not saved over a compressed version - except when the user thus wishes
Check your mail for the license serial code and the download link of the installer .You can also download FILEminimizer