Working on a PC or laptop that's connected to the internet offers lots of advantages. But there are plenty of disadvantages too. Our laptops, USB sticks and CDs help transport documents, photos and movies all over the world. But what happens if a stranger gets a hold of the data on your hardware? .
Whether you browse the web, check email or store sensitive data on your hard drive, you need to be protected from any possible threat .Steganos privacy suite provides all-in-one solution data protection for computing activity online and offline.With this tool you can manage your passwords, protect confidential emails with encryption, erase computer usage traces completely and destroy sensitive files, among other tasks.
- Safes: Protect E-Mails, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks from Outlook, Outlook Express and Windows Mail in your Safe and allows access only with a password,Locks and encrypts documents, photos ,Secures USB sticks, CDs and DVDs when on the go.
- Password Manager: Organizes and manages all of your passwords and access information. All securely encrypted, of course. Supports Drag and Drop, or fills out website forms automatically.
- Shredder: Shreds unwanted data permanently—cannot be reconstructed by data recovery applications.
- Plus: E-mail and web favorites encryption functions, trace destructor, Steganography and optional Steganos AntiTheft.
- Virtual keyboard : Supports virtual keyboard when typing in passwords to access safes.
- 256 Bit AES : Uses an untraceable 256 Bit AES security algorithm
Steganos Privacy Suite 11 costs $69.95 but you can now grab the full version license key absolutely free.For that visit here and enter your email address (click “Abschicken” button), you'll receive the license in few minutes. Download Steganos Privacy Suite 11 from here and install it with your license key.
Steganos Privacy Suite 11 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.