Wink is a Tutorial and Presentation creation software, primarily aimed at creating tutorials on how to use software (like a tutor for MS-Word/Excel etc). Using Wink you can capture screenshots, add explanations boxes, buttons, titles etc and generate a highly effective tutorial for your users.
You can include forward and back buttons in your presentations to give viewers control over the playback speed, or have each frame advance according to the time you set. Through the use of GoTo buttons, you can enable your viewers to jump to specific points in your tutorial. Using templates, you can save various properties from your project (font, callout style, button positions, etc.) and then apply them to every frame in your project. With a background image you can add a logo or text that will be visible through every frame of the presentation.
- Cross-Platform: Available for all flavours of Windows and various versions of Linux (x86 only).
- Audio: Record voice as you create the tutorial for explaining better.
- Input formats: Capture screenshots from your PC, or use images in BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF/GIF formats.
- Output formats: Macromedia Flash, Standalone EXE, PDF, PostScript, HTML or any of the above image formats. Use Flash/html for the web, EXE for distributing to PC users and PDF for printable manuals.
- Multilingual support
- Smart Capture Tools: Capture screenshots automatically as you use your PC, based on mouse and keyboard input
- Performance/Quality: Creates highly compressed Flash presentations ideal for using on the web